We create care models that give people the confidence they need to live independent lives. We build on the history and expertise of our parent company, Intel Corporation, which is also an innovator, as we work to improve senior living, healthcare, and caregiving around the world.
We strive to hire the best talent in product concept and design, business operations, sales, marketing, and other disciplines. Job openings are posted and managed by our HR service provider, Insperity. Current openings are listed on this page for quick review and access to the postings. You may also submit your resume/CV to the Care Innovations team to be added to our database for future review.
Thank you for considering Care Innovations.
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does Care Innovations. Imagine what we will achieve together. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. You want your next step to be the right one. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things.
As the Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for technical support of Care Innovations products. You will be accountable for meeting aggressive efficiency and quality objectives. A critical component of this role will be the design and development of new services that ensures an excellent customer experience that includes deployments.
- Working directly with customers to respond to issues and evaluate their system environments
- Assisting customers with product implementation and custom content
- Training customer technical staff and Value Added Resellers (VARs)
- Designing product installations
- Troubleshooting technical problems via phone and in the field
- Customer representation on internal Incident Resolution Teams
- Creating and publishing Troubleshooting Tips for Care Innovations employees, vendors, and customers
- Providing customer feedback into the development teams – including serving as Customer Support Level-2 liaison with Level-3 engineering support
- Working with product development engineering to ensure new product release implementations are well planned and handled smoothly including creation of product infrastructures, writing customer facing documentation, and implementation processes
- Developing detailed knowledge of Care Innovation products and systems, mastering quality management system processes and helping to develop consistent, streamlined customer deployment processes
- 8+ years of experience in technical customer support
- Knowledge of PC, iOS and Android architecture, applications, operating systems, databases and networking
- Experience working in a regulated medical products environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing and presentation skills in small and large group settings
- Technical operations, sales, or marketing experience in home health, remote monitoring or smart sensing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Requirements of 21 CFR 820.30, ISO 13485 and other related medical device regulations
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting complex enterprise IT products
- Project and program management
- Training IT and non-technical (e.g. clinical) professionals
- Successfully managing resources, schedules and business priorities in a complex environment
- Working within a quality management system
- Working with personal health information and personally identifiable information
- Improving efficiency and reducing throughput time in complex projects
- Defining and operating consistent planning and execution processes
- Writing technical documents in a clear and consist manner
- Multi-disciplinary capabilities are highly desirable; experience or qualifications in any of the following areas outside of the core job scope are desirable
- Working as a technical support engineer for a health or medical device related industry
- Working as a technical resource in a call center
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree
We value our employees’ time and efforts. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job ID: 987888
The Quality Manager is responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS). The Quality Manager will work as an influential individual contributor and team lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Leading external selection, negotiations and ongoing management of Intel-GE Care Innovations supply chain Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Oversee product recalls.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Quality Systems
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a medical device environment
- Experience implementing quality policies in compliance with appropriate FDA and ISO 13485 processes
- Defining and leading processes across organizational boundaries
- Clear communications skills and persuasive negotiating strategies
- Creative approaches to business solutions in new environments
- Understanding of home health, assistive technologies and independent living market segments
- Team orientation enabling great outcomes for Care Innovations as a whole
- Experience operating in a regulated medical products environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing and presentation skills, in small and large group settings
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline