Enhance senior care while improving your bottom line
Eskaton* is using smart sensor solutions from Care Innovations™ to:
- Improve responsiveness without compromising senior’s privacy
- Maintain a higher level of care and a higher occupancy rate
- Turn the increasing demands on senior living into a competitive advantage
Care Innovations delivers smart sensor solutions, remote patient monitoring, and personal emergency response systems to meet the growing need for technology that addresses all aspects of care.
Enter your email to read the Eskaton - Intel-GE Care Innovations™ QuietCare® case study and sign up for senior housing news.
Integrating technology to enhance person-centered care
On Wednesday, October 24 at 12:30pm,
Care Innovations joined Eskaton to:
- Showcase how one organization is supporting resident independence and quality of life
- Examine ways to provide services with technology integration throughout the continuum of care
- Consider how personalized care evolves as resident needs change
- Lois Roland, Administrator, Eskaton Village Roseville
- Sheri Peifer, SVP, Innovation & Strategic Development, Eskaton
- Bryce Porter, Senior Living Manager, Care Innovations
- Moderator: Majd Alwan, CAST*
The Care Innovations™ QuietCare® system is not an emergency response or alarm system and is not intended for providing medical care. Data from the QuietCare® system should not be relied on as medical advice or clinical diagnosis.