Consultative. Collaborative. Continuous.
We collaborate with you to bring home the continuum of care.
According to AARP, 90 percent of people 65 years and older want to remain in their home as they age, including receiving their healthcare there.1 Beyond patient preferences, the comforts of home have also been proven to promote healing, lower health risks, and reduce costs.
Yet bringing the continuum of care to the home is fraught with challenges. As your trusted consultative partner, we will guide you through the maze of technology, data analysis, regulations, and customer engagement obstacles.
We can manage a comprehensive system, customize a solution, and provide you with our expertise in a diverse set of mission-critical disciplines, such as data collection, smart sensor analytics, and remote care management strategies.
Connecting the Care Continuum to the Home.
Care Innovations’™ 5-step process
STEP 1: FRAME healthcare challenges.
We ask the right questions to help you identify the right solutions. For example:
- Are you improving overall patient care?
- Are you managing risk to optimize margins?
- Are you growing your market share?
STEP 2: EVALUATE needs and risks.
We identify patient engagement challenges to achieve better outcomes. For example:
- Who are your high-risk patients?
- Which conditions do you best serve?
- What is changing with these populations and conditions and your environment?
STEP 3: PROVIDE insights.
We offer recommendations for health in the home.
We generate detailed outputs for your care population to support better healthcare interventions and outcomes.
We generate detailed outputs for your care population to support better healthcare analysis and outcomes.
STEP 4: DESIGN customized care solutions based on our findings.
We offer technology-enabled solutions for your journey to value-based care.
STEP 5: DELIVER the continuum of health in the home
- Help coordinate patients, family and professional caregivers in the engagement and management of home care.
- Support patients and family caregivers in the adoption of devices or solutions, as well as payer and providers in the selection and implementation phase.
- Sort the complex array of data streaming from the home and integrate it into existing workflows with value-add insights.
Our Expertise. Your Solutions.
As your knowledgeable partner and advisor, our goal is to:
- PROVIDE insights into patient and caregiver behaviors that inform holistic care management.
- CREATE solutions that may reduce your costs and readmissions.
- GUIDE you on the appropriate devices that meet your health monitoring and service needs.
- SOURCE near real-time patient information that leads to timely and meaningful health interventions.
- INTEGRATE health in the home solutions that fit your existing workflows and systems.
1 "Aging in Place: A State Survey of Livability Policies and Practices." A Research Report by the National Conference of State Legislature and the AARP Public Policy Institute, December 2011